50 First Date Questions to Have a Great Conversation
First dates may seem like a task for few. It is very important to start it with a pleasant introduction followed by a healthy conversation or it may turn out to be a disaster. Passing compliments is a good way to let the other person know that that you are finding the likeable and interesting. It is obvious that questions will be asked from both ends but it is important to ask them politely and the questions should be sensible enough. You should not get too personal or say something that may embarrass the other person. It is important for you to understand that some people are very shy, so it your duty to make them feel comfortable by initiating the conversation. [ Read: 15 Easy Conversation Starters with a Guy You Like ]
Below listed are some interesting first date questions that you can use to impress your date. But keep in mind that you must not start throwing so many questions all together. Talk about other things in between or may be ask for the menu and place a small order for the both of you. Tell them about yourself and ask them if they are getting comfortable with you or no. keep 3 things in mind. First is to mix up these questions. Don’t just start asking them about one particular thing and do not repeat them. Secondly, do not just stick to these questions. Incase the conversation is going to one directly ask question related to it even if it is not on the list. Thirdly, do not memorize these questions. This list is just to give you an idea of what questions you can ask, but it does not mean you ask questions only from this list. [ Read: 10 Ways to Perfect Your First Date Conversation ]
So here we go –
- What are your hobbies?
- What kind of qualities attract in a girl?
- What is that you love about this city?
- What do you wish to do in life?
- Which song makes you happy even if you listen it a hundred times?
- What kind of movies do you like watching?
- Are you an outgoing or a homely person?
- What was the most adventurous trip of your life?
- Describe your best dream holiday.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character? [ Read: 10 Signs of Attraction in the First Conversation ]
- What does true love me to you and how important it is for any relationship?
- Which countries do you wish to travel?
- Tell me things that turn you off and turn your mood on?
- What things make you happy and smile in life?
- How much close are you with you family and with your friends?
- Do you easily discuss your problems and secrets with someone?
- Tell me about your first crush
- Discuss about your funniest moments in life
- Tell me about your friends
- Do you believe in the thing that says love at first site? [ Read: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break-up ]
- Who is the person that you admire most in your life, and why?
- If you could change one this about the world, what would it be?
- Tell me 3 things one which you are often being complimented on.
- Is there anything that you are very much passionate about?
- What kind of relationship do you share with your parents?
- Tell me 3 things that you really dislike about other people and why.
- Do you like keeping pet names?
- Tell me the craziest thing that you have ever done in life.
- How do you like to spend your birthday?
- Is there anything you wish to change about yourself?
- What is your goal in life? [ Read: 10 Ways to Turn a Conversation into a Potential Friendship ]
- What was your favorite subject in school and why?
- If god granted you with 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Do you believe in love or arranged marriages and why?
- How often do you get angry and how do you tackle with it?
- According to you what are the things that make a great relationship?
- Which cuisines do you like the most?
- How to you spend your weekend?
- Where do u see yourself in the next 5 years?
- If your life was a novel, what name would you give it?
- Would you prefer a sightseeing holiday or a beach holiday?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert person?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Describe your happy space? [ Read: 21 Ways To Start A Conversation With The Guy You Like ]
- What qualities surprise people about you?
- What are your best childhood memories?
- What is the most important lesson of life for someone to learn?
- Tell me about the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
- Tell me 1 talent or skill you wish you had?
- What is your greatest strength and biggest weakness?
Your first date is more like a job interview but do not get nervous about it. Even if it does not go well, you have many further dates to go on, this is not the end of the world. You must know that you will be asked quite a few questions but if you start it in the right way by having a healthy conversation, it can turn out to be really interested and you may want to continue meeting the person again and again. But keep it mind not to ask silly questions or touch deep topics that might make the other person uncomfortable. [ Read: 8 Reasons Why Loving Someone Too Much Kills the Love ]