She Earns more than I do, Should I Propose Her?
She earns more than I do, should I go ahead and propose to her when I know that she earns more than I do? Practical and honest answers please!
Read: How To Be Loyal In A Long Distance Relationship?
Read: Why Is It So Hard For Him To Express His Feelings?
1) Before you do it, talk finances with her. You must settle it with her. If she does not mind it, then she is one in a million. Don’t let her go.
2) A big YES. make her status in life as your inspiration to succeed also. And if you cant,there’s always another way to make it up to her even not on financial way.
Read: My Girlfriend Demands Me To Change.
3) Why not if you and that girl loved each other, but find a way next on how you improve your finances, at-least to equal with hers.
4) If you love some one you don’t care about what she have…. The important thing is that you love here and she love you too…. Then go on.
Read: I’m Unable to Move On – What to do?
5) Why not! Love, honesty, truthiness and fidelity mattered.. Until you won’t stop sharing your time and effort to provide, it’s not an issue.
6) These days someone will always make more but in relationships it should be yalls not yours or mine and never throw it in her face
Read: She Loves Me More than Anything but Treats me as a Friend – What to do?
7) Yes go ahead and propose because eventually you both will be one and your pay package will be one too.
8) No. It obviously bothers you that she earns more than you, and this will be a source of contention between you two.
Read: He Suddenly Changed and Blocked Me – What to do?
What else do you suggest? Let us know in comments below. Got some questions that needs to be answered? Send it to our Facebook page.