He Suddenly Changed and Blocked Me – What to do?
I’ve been dating a friend for about 5 months but he suddenly changed. We were ok when I left but his character suddenly changed! He blocked me on his chat box and he never messages me anymore. I badly miss him. Should I forget him and moved on or should I find a way to talk to him? What should I do?
Read: Bad Times Don’t last, Everything Heals.
Read: Find Someone Who Can Change Your Life.
1) He suddenly changed which means he doesn’t want to talk to you anymore. Let him go. He is not worth it. Look for a man who appreciates you and values your worth as a woman.
2) It’s hard to let go when you don’t understand the reason behind his rejection. You must find a way to talk to him and when things are clear about the two of you, let go and move on. Remember, it’s not you it’s him.
Read: My Girlfriend Demands Me To Change.
3) The man who want a woman will not cut with her suddenly its very clear that he don’t want to continue. Much better is to move on and forget, unless there’s is a way to communicate him without insulting yourself.
4) Forget him and move on. If he has done all that then your time is more valuable than that. Don’t allow him to break your heart give it to someone who is worth having it. God will send you a man that is worth your time.
Read: I’m Unable to Move On – What to do?
5) Try talking, but he’s probably hurt or fed up because he’s in love with you and knows it won’t ever be. So he’s co-warding out so he doesn’t have to go through it.
6) If he did it once. He’ll do it again. Move on. I had the same problem, After letting go and moving on I found someone special. It hurts, I know but you cant beat yourself up over a guy who doesn’t want to be in your life. Remember just because his chapter ended in your life doesn’t mean your life ended. Start a new chapter. Be strong be brave. Show him that you are a fighter, you are stronger than what you think you are.
Read: She Loves Me More than Anything but Treats me as a Friend – What to do?
What else do you suggest? Let us know in comments below. Got some questions that needs to be answered? Send it to our Facebook page.