35 Great Quotes about Marriage
The best relationship that exists on earth is probably marriage. The world exists today just because of it.
Here are some of the best quotes on marriage which would make you feel as to how pious the relationship is.
- Marriage is just like the dress that when zipped up back brings a husband and a wife together.
- A good marriage is the one which always allows for a change and growth in individuals and also in the way they express their love and affection. [ Read: The Wedding Gift
- A blind wife and a deaf husband would make the best couple in the world.
- #Marriage is similar to a journey where the certain way to go wrong is to think that you control it.
- Many believe a wedding is similar to a funeral but here only you get to smell your own flowers.
- An ideal husband is any man who has got an ideal wife.
- It is better not to marry the person you think you can live with but marry the one you think that you cannot live without. [ Read: 12 Delicate Signs of a Loveless Unhappy #Marriage ]
- Happy marriages always begin when we marry the person whom we love and it starts to blossom when we love the person whom we marry.
- I have big hopes that we shall love each other so passionately as if we are not married at all.
- It seems that love is the swiftest but actually it is the slowest of all growths for no man or woman can really know about perfect love until they are married for almost a quarter of a century.
- The first chapter of the book called #marriage is written in poetry but all the other chapters are in prose.
- Grammatically if we see then marriage is not a noun but a verb and it isn’t something that you would get, for it is something that you do like the very way you love your partner each day.
- It is very true that where there is a #marriage without love there is going to be love without marriage.
- No can decode the secret of happy marriage and hence it always remains a secret.
- If you love someone deeply then you would acquire strength but if you are loved deeply by someone then you get courage. [ Read: 10 Clear Signs Your Man is Worth Marrying ]
- Chains cannot hold a marriage together, instead it is threads, and that two tiny ones intertwined together which keeps people together for years.
- Nobody can come to love by finding the perfect person; you have to see an imperfect person perfectly to get it.
- Love is something that can never give up, neither can it lose faith, but it is always hopeful and it can endure through every type of circumstances.
- Marriage is the last and the best chance for us to grow up.
- The best #marriage is not the one when perfect couple comes together but it is the one when an imperfect couple starts learning how to enjoy their differences.
- In my house I may be the boss but the actual decision maker is my wife.
- A good marriage is the loveliest, friendliest and charming relationship of all.
- If a husband and a wife clearly understood that they are on the same side then many marriages would be better. [ Read: Husband Writes An Open Letter to His Wife ]
- A #marriage is just like a mosaic that you build with your spouse and which contains millions of tiny moments that make your love story.
- A long marriage is just as is two people trying to dance a duet and also two solos simultaneously.
- If the partners were made to realize that sometimes the better comes after the worse then probably many more marriages would have survived.
- Conversation is the ultimate bond of all companionship, whether you talk of #marriage or of friendship.
- You discover true love not by finding the right person but when you start to seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- To think alike is not the goal in marriage but to think together is.
- In a happy marriage it is not counted as to how compatible you are but how much you can deal with incompatibility.
- A great marriage is not when the best and perfect couple come together but it is when an imperfect couple starts to enjoy their differences. [ Read: Wife Writes An Open Letter to Her Husband ]
- The best thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- You have to fall in love many times and that to with the same person in order to have a happy and successful marriage.
- You have to give something extra to make your #marriage an extraordinary one from an ordinary one.
- The practice of being the most passionate friend is ultimately called marriage.
After reading these do share with us as what is your perspective on marriage.