39 Best Inspirational Quotes of All Time

39 Best Inspirational Quotes of All Time
– LikeLoveQuotes.com

39 Best Inspirational Quotes of All Time

The following are some of the best quotes of all time that would make you feel good. Enjoy them and scribble them down in your memory.

  • Always have faith on yourself for you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
  • Think positive as we become what we think about
  • Have a positive approach to life as life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it
  • Be courageous as life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
  • In competition the best revenge is massive success. [ Read: 12 Inspirational Quotes On Life Lessons ]
  • Always remember that it is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
  • Think and speak as it is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
  • First learn to be able as for success as attitude is equally as important as ability.
  • Don’t forget that either you run the day or the day runs you.
  • Keep in mind that people are illogical, unreasonable, and self centered so love them anyway.
  • It is very true that absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones as the wind blows out candles and fans fire.
  • Speak less and never tell your problems to anyone as 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. [ Read: 13 Inspirational Quotes On Life That Changed Me ]
  • Do remember to let the wife make the husband glad to come home and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
  • Do accept failure as failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
  • Keep dreaming for in dreams and love there are no impossibilities.
  • Observe everyone for you will never in your life learn anything from a man who agrees to you.
  • Think big as little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds rise above them.
  • Be positive as in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
  • Act logically for until you are ready to look foolish, you will never have the possibility of being great.
  • Stay happy for your success as the only thing that you have done that is not mitigated by luck and diminished by good fortune is that you persisted and other people gave up. [ Read: Best Quotes About Life To Motivate You ]
  • Keep trying as many life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
  • Have a positive attitude and when people hurt you over and over then think of them like sandpaper for they may scratch and hurt you a bit but in the end you will end up polished and they would end up useless.
  • Choose your friends carefully and surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
  • Pay attention as the simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.
  • Stay active as it is better to play than do nothing.
  • Keep trying for you learn you can do your best even when it is hard and even if you are tired and getting hurt as it always feels good to show some courage. [ Read: Here are 8 ways to inspire unmotivated friends and family members ]
  • Weigh your words and never ruin an apology with an excuse.
  • It is a fact of life that a man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
  • A secret which you must know that most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  • The golden rule of life is that life is pretty simple and when you do some stuff then most would fail but some would work. Be positive and do more of what works as if it works big then others would quickly copy it and then you do something else. The secret lies in doing something else.
  • Be creative as imagination rules the world.
  • Develop the art of imagining things as the man who has no imagination has got no wings.
  • Just remember that a wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.
  • Remember that a grief doesn’t change you, it always reveals you. [ Read: 13 Happy Things You Need for a Perfectly Happy Life! ]
  • Think different even if you have built castles in the air then your work need not be lost, let them be there and just put foundations under them.
  • Look for the appropriate one for if you need something to be done then ask a busy man as no one else will have time to do it.
  • Act logically as the old law about an eye for an eye would leave everybody blind. The time is always right for you to do the right thing.
  • Cheer up as there is a genius in all of us.
  • Make a strategy in life for if you think in terms of a year then plant a seed, if you think in terms of 10 years then plant trees but for 100 years, you need to teach the people. [ Read: Rebuilding Lost Trust: A Lost Cause? ]

Which one do you think was best for you or is it all that you liked? Let us know.