I Lost The Girl of My Dreams – What To Do?
I lost the girl of my dreams. I was with her for 3 years and those days were just beautiful dreams now. Because things that happened in the past messed up everything. I really love her and I want her back. What can I do to try and get her back?
1) I lost my girlfriend of four years because of things from the past, I still dream about her, she was in my dreams but she met a guy a week ago and now she chanced her relationship status and is dating him. Move on and find someone who truly loves you for who you are, not who they try to make you be.
2) Me too in same situation, we know each other since five years. She was with me for the last seven months and suddenly everything became worse, now she blocked me from everywhere but I am still in love with her. I wish she will come back to my life. I love her so much.
3) Give her some time and space to think. If she is really in love with you she will find a way to be with you. Just wait and pray, god bless.
4) Don’t worry just give yourself time, you are not the problem instead she is, I know you’ve been blaming yourself every single minute about whats going on but its not your fault. The only thing I can say is GIVE YOURSELF TIME to heal. Please don’t try to bring her back, she knows what she’s doing, what you’re seeing is exactly whats going on, i have been in the same road before. Wait for a little while longer, what was meant to be, will be. Warning: Don’t force things it will only cause things to be worse.
5) It depends on what lead to losing her. Swallow your pride and ask forgiveness and treat her with love.
6) God said don’t look around because you’ll be impressed, Don’t look down you’ll be depressed, Just look to me all the time and you’ll be blessed.
What else do you suggest? Let us know in comments below. Got some questions that needs to be answered? Send it to our Facebook page.