How to Overcome a Break-up ?
Discovery of God particle was easier than making a person understand the approach of not taking the break-up seriously. Since the day you faced that so-called ‘horrified’ heart-break, you must have already read dozens of readings on ‘how to get your ex back’? How to impress your ex? Or how to move on with your life! Sorry! Here you will not be reading anything sympathetic like that, because indeed there is nothing to be pity or feel bad about your situation where you just met a ‘break-up’.
- It’s not that you’re feelings have no worth, it’s just one should be mature and sensible enough to know where to waste his/her feelings or where not. No matter whether it was a relationship of seven months or a long seven years relationship. What is more important is that, it is no more in your life. You should not consider yourself such a waste that you will be crying or mourning about something which is not even there in your life any more. Let’s just look at some quick, simple and straightforward ways to overcome break-up.
- First of all, stop treating yourself as a victim, and stop regretting about whatever happened. Since life is too short to mourn about your past, don’t ruin your present and future for something so irrelevant.
- Secondly, change your priorities, that’s where the problem is , your set of priorities should have something productive at the start and should end where your happiness is, it should not include something which is just racking your brains against the wall. And not helping you grow at all.
- Go for different tasks in life, take new challenges, and try changing your lifestyle, maybe there is something lacking in you. Instead of expecting the other person to change, you should focus on the individual which is there inside you.
- Look around, and focus on the people who are still there for you. Your family, friends, relatives. It’s not that you are all alone now, it’s just you have closed your eyes on different opportunities and people which are coming your way.
- Now last and most important thing that you need to remind yourself is, that you love yourself, you as a person has a worth, self-respect and a status in life who don’t need anybody else to complete you. But just you.