25 Ways to Create More Opportunity, Adventure & Friendship with Others
Sometimes we go into overdrive. We think about the meaning of life. What are we doing with it. Sometimes, we think that we are just passing our days lying on the couch or sitting in a chair at work. This kind of thinking comes from boredom, routine schedules, no new adventures, and no new possibilities and so on. It is important that we open ourselves to new adventures, friendships and create more opportunities for our own benefits.
Let’s see a few ways to do that and make our life much more exciting than it already is!
- Get out of your comfort zone NOW. Don’t be stuck in the room of your apartment or your office cubicle. [ Check out: 10 Ways Your Friends Know You Better Than You Know Yourself]
- Don’t fret to approach new people. If you meet new people you open doors to a new friendship, new relationship or bond with them.
- Spend some alone time doing things that you love, without involving others. This will give you time to reflect on your life and have some peace.
- Try to help others as much as you can. This doesn’t mean you should leave off your own work schedule and go to help others. But try to help people in need as often as you can.
- Join a forum online about something you love. It could be anime, comics or art related forum. Participate in discussions and get to know more things about it.
- Wander alone. Go for a walk to new places. Explore the city, town or new places on bike, on road, or via walking.
- Learn a new language. Learn a language that really amuses you. It could also be the language of a country you plan to visit soon. [ Also read: Here are 8 ways to inspire unmotivated friends and family members ]
- Take pictures of things you find amusing or interesting. Post them and share them with your friends & family.
- Say NO to something you never thought you could.
- Say YES to something you are afraid to do and never thought you could do it. Give in all your efforts to do that thing.
- Take a risk about something in life.
- Go on a wild life safari. Go and watch the animals live in their habitat. Meet up with new people on the way. Explore the wild forests.
- Become a radio jockey for a day. Pull some strings and get yourself the host to some local radio show. See how you fare at it. [ Read: 10 Best Quotes on Friendship ]
- Do something crazy. Do something that your friends would be shocked to know that you did. Get some body-art, try out a new hairstyle or make a wall painting.
- Forgive people you have been upset from. Let things go and settle your grudges.
- Spend time with a homeless child. It will make you feel lively and cheerful and you might just make someone’s day.
- Donate extra stuff lying around your house. It will give you the joy of giving.
- Challenge yourself. Shut the voice in your head by saying, NO, I can. And I will.
- Try seeking opportunities in difficulties. Don’t bang the door on opportunities knocking.
- Give yourself a makeover. Try a completely different look and stick to it for an entire year. [ Read here: 10 Ways to Make Friends in a New City Post-College]
- Learn new things online. Use sites like YouTube, Ehow and Wikihow to get to learn how to do something which you don’t have practice at.
- Move in with your friends for a couple of days or invite them to move in with you over the weekend.
- Adopt a homeless dog or get an injured dog treated. Put out water for birds during summers.
- Enrol yourself in fun activities and groups. Enrol for a drama class, dance class or an arts session.
- Confess your love to someone you have been meaning to propose or share your feelings with. What’s the worse that you could get? What’s the best you could get?
How do you create more opportunity and friendship with others in your day to day life?